Congratulations! You’re getting tattooed!
Whether this is your first of tenth tattoo here are some things you should know:
- Try to get a good restful sleep on the night prior to your appointment. We don’t want you exhausted. Don’t party too much the night before.
- Eat something an hour or two before your appointment time. Don’t come in with a completely empty stomach. Protein is good. Don’t eat a lot of sugar and avoid heavily smoked or heavily processed meats like hot dogs, spam or sausage. Sodium nitrates and sugars can make you swell. Eat something relatively healthy.
- Bring some fruit juice and snacks in case you get hungry during your appointment. Your body burns a lot of fuel during a tattoo and you may want to replenish yourself.
- Wear something appropriate. Remember what part of your body we need access to. Darker clothes are better. Don’t wear something brand new and white, as we are likely to get ink on it. Avoid tight clothes.
- If you are to be tattooed on an area where you have a lot of hair, shave 24 hours before.
- We will re-shave the area before the tattoo.
Please do not hesitate to call or email with any questions!
Please communicate with us! If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment you must contact the shop within 24 hours. Any cancellations within 24 hours are considered no shows, as we typically are not able to fill the spots in such short notice.
Your deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE!
Thank you and we are excited to work with you on creating not only this awesome tattoo experience but also a memory you get to hold on to for a lifetime!
01 547 6375